Imagine the impact we could make if every day the internet was awash in creativity, beauty, energy, emotion, and positive vibrations about Peace…Bloggers for Peace is a group of individuals from around the world who commit to publishing at least one (1) post per month for through all of 2013. each of these posts revolves around the idea of “Peace”.
These posts may be stories, articles, photos, videos, poems, or artwork.
- Imagine, we will have enough bloggers to literally have a post on Peace by someone every single day! Imagine the power of linking all of those posts together….
“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one…” ~ John Lennon
We would love it if you joined us in this effort.
For more Information…
CONTACT BLOGGERS FOR PEACE: Bloggers4Peace@Gmail.com
ADD a Bloggers for Peace badge to YOUR website or blog (copy/save)
When you create a post for peace, please also copy it onto our FaceBook pageHERE to further spread the message. This will also help increase traffic to your own Blog.
How do you join this amazing effort?
Click here for all the details, it’s easy!
- We Can Make a Difference – Right Here, Right Now (everydaygurus.com)
- give: share peace on your blog (thejolynproject.com)
- Bloggers for Peace–Learning to Fly (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Acts of Kindness (everydaygurus.com)
- Bloggers For Peace: WE Can Make A Difference (theobamacrat.com)
- Promote Peace (everydaygurus.com)
- Peace is Not a Season (heartflow2013.wordpress.com)
- PEACE is Possible (strawberryindigo.wordpress.com)
- Lennon ‘Bed-In’ sign to go to auction (time4sleep.co.uk)
- Pass the Peace Post (cherispeak.com)