Note: This is a blog that has been moved to WordPress from Yahoo 360, which is closing on July 13, 2009. The blog link at the end of this blog refers to a blog on Yahoo 360 that will no longer be on the Internet. It is going to take me some time to straighten out this mess, but it will be done eventually (such that all of the links in this blog work). Allen
What follows is from Mike Adams NaturalNews newsletter. Three portions of the copy below that really grab me are as follows:
1. * All nutrients (vitamins and minerals) are to be considered toxins/poisons and are to be removed from all food because Codex prohibits the use of nutrients to “prevent, treat or cure any condition or disease”.
2. * All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, removing all toxic nutrients from food (unless eaten locally and raw).
3. “Degraded, demineralized, pesticide-filled and irradiated foods are the fastest and most efficient way to cause a profitable surge in malnutrition, preventable and degenerative disease which the most appropriate course of action is always pharmaceuticals. Death for profit is the new name of the game. Big Pharma has been waiting for this opportunity for years.”
I could not agree with this author more.
Big Pharma is EVIL.
I should know.
How should I know?
I should know because I have been “hacked and tracked” for over two years, if not over eight, as the result of gaining a world leading degree of knowledge in regard to overcoming depression naturally (and so much else as well). This knowledge involves the the use of a wide range of nutritional supplements, massive dietary change, and much gut correction, all performed at “essentially the same time”. (Get a wide range of nutrients “in”, correct any and all gut problems that delay or prevent their arrival, and reduce your toxic and allergic load… all at the same time. God/nature/the wisdom of the body does the rest, as far as your healing is concerned.)
On a very personal basis, I know that when answers for depression (and so much else) are found, “Big Pharma lets you know it is listening to you, as well as infers by its repeated actions that it wants you to stop”. Who wouldn’t feel a bit intimidated if they were in my shoes? Remember, there is potentially hundreds of billions of dollars at stake here. Regardless of any fears I may feel from time to time, I am going to keep stating “the truth as I see it”.
Yes, Big Pharma is EVIL, and far more evil than most people know.
Codex Alimentarius: Population Control Under the Guise of Consumer Protection
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 by: Dr. Gregory Damato, Ph.D.
(NaturalNews) Codeath (sorry, I meant Codex) Alimentarius, latin for Food Code, is a very misunderstood organization that most people (including nearly all U.S. congressmen) have never heard of, never mind understand the true reality of this extremely powerful trade organization. From the official Codex website (www.codexalimentarius.net) the altruistic purpose of this commission is in “protecting health of the consumers and ensuring fair trade practices in the food trade, and promoting coordination of all food standards work undertaken by international governmental and non-governmental organizations”. Codex is a joint venture regulated by the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Brief History of Codex
The history of Codex began in 1893 when the Austria-Hungarian empire decided it needed a specific set of guidelines by which the courts could rule on cases dealing with food . This regulatory set of mandates became known as Codex Alimentarius and was effectively implemented until the fall of the empire in 1918. The United Nations (UN) met in 1962 and decided that Codex should be re-implemented worldwide in order to protect health of the consumers. Two-thirds of funding for Codex emanates from the FAO while the other third comes from the WHO.
In 2002, the FAO and WHO had serious concerns about the direction of Codex and hired an external consultant to determine its performance since 1962 and to designate which direction to take the trade organization . The consultant concluded that Codex should be immediately scrapped and eliminated. It was at this time that big industry realized the full monetary potential of this organization and exerted its powerful influence. The updated outcome was a toned down report asking Codex to address 20 various concerns within the organization.
Since 2002, the Codex Alimentarius Commission has covertly surrendered its role as an international public health and consumer protection organization. Under the helm of big industry, the sole surreptitious purpose of the new codex is to increase profits for the global corporate juggernauts while controlling the world through food. The implicit understanding of their philosophy is that if you control food, you control the world.
The most dominant country behind the agenda of Codex is the United States whose sole purpose is to benefit multinational interests like Big Pharma, Big Agribusiness, Big Chema and the like. At the latest meeting in Geneva, the U.S. recently became the chair of Codex which will facilitate an exacerbation of the distortion of health freedom and will continue the promulgation of misinformation and lies about genetically modified organism (GMOs) and nutrients while fulfilling the tacit population control agenda. The reason the U.S. continues to dominate Codex is because other countries falsely believe the U.S. possesses the latest and greatest safety technology when it comes to food and hence, whatever the U.S. asks for, its allies (E.U., Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore) follow suit nearly every time.
Many of the countries who wish to participate and want to voice their opinions are not allowed to attend the Codex meetings as the U.S. denies most visas for these representatives whenever they feel like it. Many of these countries (South Africa, Swaziland, Kenya, Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, Sudan, Nigeria) realize that Codex has been altered from a benevolent food organization to one that is fraudulent, lethal and illegitimate. The fact that Codex meetings are held all over the world is also no accident and allows the U.S. to maintain its tight grip on the Codex agenda as the less economically viable countries are not able to attend.
The Real Threat
While the esoteric agenda of the media is busy driving fear into the hearts of the world by focusing on terrorism, global warming, salmonella, and food shortages, the real threats are clandestinely becoming a reality. Soon every single thing you put into your mouth (with the exception of pharmaceuticals, of course) will be highly regulated by Codex Alimentarius, including water. The standards of Codex are a complete affront to the freedom of clean and healthy food, yet these regulations have no legal international standing. Why should we be worried? These soon-to-be mandatory standards will apply to every country who are members of the WTO (World Trade Organization). If countries do not follow these standards, then enormous trade sanctions will result. Some Codex standards that will take effect on December 31, 2009 and once initiated are completely irrevocable include :
* All nutrients (vitamins and minerals) are to be considered toxins/poisons and are to be removed from all food because Codex prohibits the use of nutrients to “prevent, treat or cure any condition or disease”
* All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, removing all toxic nutrients from food (unless eaten locally and raw).
* Nutrients allowed will be limited to a Positive List developed by Codex which will include such beneficial nutrients like Fluoride (3.8 mg daily) developed from environmental waste. All other nutrients will be prohibited nationally and internationally to all Codex-compliant countries .
* All nutrients (e.g., CoQ10, Vitamins A, B, C, D, Zinc and Magnesium) that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal under Codex and are to be reduced to amounts negligible to humans’ health .
* You will not even be able to obtain these anywhere in the world even with a prescription.
* All advice on nutrition (including written online or journal articles or oral advice to a friend, family member or anyone) will be illegal. This includes naturalnews.com reports on vitamins and minerals and all nutritionist’s consultations.
* All dairy cows are to be treated with Monsanto’s recombinant bovine growth hormone.
* All animals used for food are to be treated with potent antibiotics and exogenous growth hormones.
* The reintroduction of deadly and carcinogenic organic pesticides that in 1991, 176 countries (including the U.S.) have banned worldwide including 7 of the 12 worst at the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pesticides (e.g., Hexachlorobenzene, Toxaphene, and Aldrin) will be allowed back into food at elevated levels .
* Dangerous and toxic levels (0.5 ppb) of aflotoxin in milk produced from moldy storage conditions of animal feed will be allowed. Aflotoxin is the second most potent (non-radiation) carcinogenic compound known to man.
* Mandatory use of growth hormones and antibiotics on all food herds, fish and flocks
* Worldwide implementation of unlabeled GMOs into crops, animals, fish and trees.
* Elevated levels of residue from pesticides and insecticides that are toxic to humans and animals.
Some examples of potential permissible safe levels of nutrients under Codex include :
* Niacin – upper limits of 34 mcg daily (effective daily doses include 2000 to 3000 mcgs).
* Vitamin C – upper limits of 65 to 225 mcg daily (effective daily doses include 6000 to 10000 mcgs).
* Vitamin D – upper limits of 5 μg daily (effective daily doses include 6000 to 10000 μg).
* Vitamin E – upper limits of 15 IU of alpha tocopherol only per day, even though alpha tocopherol by itself has been implicated in cell damage and is toxic to the body (effective daily doses of mixed tocopherols include 10000 to 12000 IU).
The Door is Open for Codex
In 1995, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) created an illegal policy stating that international standards (i.e, Codex) would supersede U.S. laws governing all food even if these standards were incomplete . Furthermore, in 2004 the U.S. passed the Central American Free Trade Agreement (illegal under U.S. law, but legal under international law) that requires the U.S. to conform to Codex in December of 2009 .
Once these standards are adopted there is no possible way to return to the standards of the old. Once Codex compliance begins in any area, as long as we remain a member of the WTO, it is totally irrevocable. These standards are then unable to be repealed, changed or altered in any way shape or form [1, 2, 7].
Population control for money is the easiest way to describe the new Codex which is run by the U.S. and controlled by Big Pharma and the like to reduce the population to a sustainable 500 million – a reduction of approximately 93 percent. The FAO and WHO have the audacity to estimate that by the introduction of just the vitamin and mineral guideline alone, at a minimum 3 billion deaths (1 billion from starvation and another 2 billion from preventable and degenerative diseases of under nutrition, e.g., cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes) will result.
Degraded, demineralized, pesticide-filled and irradiated foods are the fastest and most efficient way to cause a profitable surge in malnutrition, preventable and degenerative disease which the most appropriate course of action is always pharmaceuticals. Death for profit is the new name of the game. Big Pharma has been waiting for this opportunity for years.
Dr. Rima Laibow, M.D., who is the medical director for Natural Solutions Foundation, has undertaken legal action against the U.S. government and continues to attend every Codex meeting while fighting for your health freedom. The latest Codex meeting in Geneva heard some dissenting voices that were tired of the U.S. bullying every other country in the world with its population control agenda. Brazil and China have stated that when smaller, underrepresented countries are unable to attend Codex meetings (due to the U.S. not allowing Visas or for lack of monetary means) then every decision made in their absence is invalid. As a result, Codex may soon fall apart under the weight of it own corruption, but pressure needs to be unilaterally applied.
Dr. Rima has also been meeting with delegates from other countries and making them aware of something called Private Standards. Private standards allow countries to draft food standards which are safer and higher than those mandated by Codex. Obviously, this is not a very difficult task and many countries can seemingly circumvent the flawed and irrevocable guidelines Codex is attempting to implement on December 31, 2009 .
What Can You Do?
The only way to avoid such cataclysmic events are to fight with the dissemination of knowledge to everyone you know. It does not matter whether they are still asleep or hypnotized by the enslavement of daily life or too busy to pay attention — the time to wake up is now. The U.S. government and the collaborating media have been trying to distract America while all these egregious and mandatory standards are covertly passed. It is time to take action and you can do so by going to (www.healthfreedomusa.org) and following the latest updates on Codex. You can also sign a legal citizen’s petition here: (http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.p…) .
Another effective way to get your voice heard is through sending emails or writing to your congressman (https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml) . If you send one email to congress, it will ostensibly count as 13,000 emails. The U.S. Congress believes that for each person who takes the time to write or email them there are another 13,000 others who share similar views but do not take the time to promulgate them. Those living in other countries need to contact their representatives in order to have your voice heard. It is very important that swift and vociferous action be taken now. Times are changing very rapidly and unless we all come together on this issue we may all have to start thinking about growing our own food in the near future to avoid extermination.
Codex Contacts to Take Action
Dr. F. Edward Scarbrough U.S. Manager for Codex U.S. Department of Agriculture 4861-South Building Washington, DC 20250 Phone: (202) 205-7760 Fax: (202) 720-3157 Ed.email@example.com
The U.S. Codex official website is (http://www.fsis.usda.gov/regulations_&_…)
For Further Information Contact: U.S. Codex Office Room 4861, South Building Washington, DC 20250-3700 Phone: (202) 205-7760 Fax: (202) 720-3157 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bauman, D.E., Nutricide: Criminalizing natural health, vitamin, and herbs. 2005, The Natural Solutions Foundation: USA.
2. Laibow, R.E., “Neutraceuticide” and Codex Alimentarius: The death of nutritional medicine. Alternative & Complementary Therapies, 2005. 11(5): p. 223-229.
3. Codex Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Food Supplements. [cited July 10, 2008]. Available from:
4. Stockholm Convention on persistent organic pollutants. [cited July 10, 2008]. Available from: (http://chm.pops.int/)
5. Federal Register: October 11, 1995 (Volume 60, Number 196). [cited July 10, 2008]. Available from: (http://www.fda.gov/oia/IH_policy.html)
6. Central America Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement. [cited July 10, 2008]. Available from: (http://www.wola.org/index.php?&option=c…)
7. Laibow, R.E. Natural Solutions Foundation Codex Commission Report. [cited July 10, 2008]. Available from: (http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/)
8. Laibow, R.E., Dispatch #9 – Post-Codex Video #5 from Dr. Laibow: Propelling us into the future. [cited July 10, 2008]. Available from: (http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.p…)
The key related blog to this one is:
FDA Trying To Control All Nutritional Supplements By Labeling Them “Drugs”
An addendum: I continue to attach my son Willy’s picture to blogs on http://360.yahoo.com/allen_dar, as in regard to overcoming ADHD and manic depression naturally, he has set a course to follow for the entire world. Willy’s baggie of supplements and his taking probiotics daily continues to give him great results, and we continue to learn more and more over time. Willy is still only seventeen (he will turn eighteen in September). He continues to get healthier and stronger month after month. I am absolutely amazed that Willy, after being a weak and sickly child all throughout his childhood, can bench press 315 lbs., do seven one hand pull-ups, and can do handstands against a wall and then do twenty push-ups of his entire body with his feet in the air, despite his weighing about 170 lbs.. And Willy is “mood stable as a rock”, unless he overeats too much of his allergic foods. (He knows how immediately correct for these very minor mood dips from his making poor food choices from time to time, and he has known this stuff for years.)